This preloaded, offshore chartplotter combines the power of networking with brilliant color and slim-line design. The GPSMAP 4208 has preloaded BlueChart® g2 maps of the U.S. coast and displays them on an 8.4” VGA display with video-quality resolution. By connecting to the Garmin Marine Network, you can add sonar, radar and weather.
The 4208’s high-speed processor draws maps quickly, and its simple intuitive interface makes navigating easy. To keep tabs on your engine room or other area of your boat, you can also connect a live video feed with the 4208’s video input and output options.
Optional BlueChart® g2 Vision® SD card Features:
MarinerEye view and FishEye view provide you a 3-dimensional perspective of map information, both above and below the waterline.
High-resolution satellite images and aerial photographs help you orient yourself in unfamiliar areas.
Auto guidance technology searches through all relevant charts to create a route you can actually follow — one that avoids obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions.
Features & Info:
· Preloaded with worldwide satellite imagery and highly detailed BlueChart g2 marine cartography of the coastal United States including Alaska, Hawaii and the Bahamas. This data provides detailed coastlines, shaded depth contours, navaids, port plans, wrecks, restricted areas and tide and current information.
· You can add additional maps without having to connect to a computer With the SD™ card slot.
· For a low cost option try BlueChart g2 cards.
· 8.4” VGA sunlight readable display (640 x 480 pixels) 1200 nits of brightness.
· Three built-in network ports for connection to a Garmin radar, GDL 30/30, GSD 22 sounder, or another MFD.
· Four NMEA 0183 inputs and two NMEA0183 outputs support both AIS and DSC.